Terms and Conditions (v1.2)
In requesting, booking and employing Precise Pet Care for any service you automatically agree to the below Terms and Conditions.
1. Precise Pet Care agrees to provide pet sitting, dog walking and/or other applicable pet care services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of the services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and releases Precise Pet Care from any and all claims against the company, its owners, employees and representatives, except those arising from negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Precise Pet Care.
2. Client agrees to notify Precise Pet Care of any concerns within 24 hours of completion of services.
3. Precise Pet care will do its best to accommodate requests for services but cannot guarantee a place for services not booked on an ongoing monthly basis. Client risks a spot not being available at the time of request if there is no paid retainer, a pause in services or services are booked week to week by client.
3. Client agrees to pay all charges accrued for services rendered. Payment must be received on or before the due date advised or on invoice to secure bookings and avoid late payment penalties.
4. Future service renewals and requests may be conditioned or refused and services suspended until the account is paid in full. Any costs associated with recovering an unpaid account will be charged to the Client.
5. Precise Pet Care shall exercise all precautions against sickness, injury, escape, loss, accidents or death of Client’s pet(s). Precise Pet Care is not responsible for sickness, injury, escape, loss accidents or death of Client’s pet(s) unless caused through negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Precise Pet Care.
6. Client agrees to all liability resulting from off lead experiences, including but not exclusive to sickness, injury, escape, loss, accidents or death of Client’s pet(s). Precise Pet Care will not to be held responsible or liable for any incidents resulting from Client’s pet(s) being off lead. In the event any incident arises Client agrees to attend immediately to resolve incident.
7. Client represents and warrants that pet(s) are currently in good health and all past and present medical and behavioural issues have been disclosed. Solo walks will be required for pets that have medical, anxiety or reactive issues and for pets that are unable to travel by car.
8. Precise Pet Care will follow the directions of the Veterinary Release Form in the case a pet should become injured or sick.
9. Client accepts responsibility for all medical expenses and other damages resulting from an injury to the Pet Sitter, other persons or other animal(s) caused by the Client’s pet(s) or negligent act.
10. Client agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Precise Pet Care in the event of a claim by any person injured or otherwise damaged by Client’s pet(s) or negligent act.
11. Precise Pet Care reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the scheduled service cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice prior to the scheduled service and 25% of the scheduled service cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice prior to the scheduled service for Dog Walking. And up to 100% of the scheduled service cancelled with less than 7 days’ notice prior to the scheduled service and 50% of the scheduled service cancelled with less than 14 days’ notice prior to the scheduled service for Boarding. Precise Pet Care reserves the right to request a non refundable/transferable deposit for services. Services where a non refundable/transferable deposit has been requested are not confirmed until the deposit is paid in full. Precise Pet Care reserves the right to charge a booking fee of 25% for services requested with less than 48 hours' notice. Discounts and vouchers are provided at the discretion of Precise Pet Care and may be subject to change or withdrawn without notice. Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or third party booking apps.
12. Precise Pet Care reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time if the Pet Sitter, in his/her sole discretion, determines that the Client’s pet(s) poses a danger to the health or safety of itself, other pets, other people or the Pet Sitter. If concerns prohibit the Pet Sitter from caring for the pet, Precise Pet Care will attempt to contact the Client and/or the Client Emergency Contact to arrange alternative care. If the Client and/or Client Emergency Contact cannot be contacted, the Client authorises Precise Pet Care to place the pet in veterinary or local council care and/or the care of the authorities, with all charges and fees arising to be the responsibility of the Client.
13. This document gives Precise Pet Care and its representatives authorisation to enter the Client’s listed address as needed to perform agreed upon services.
14. Client expressly gives Precise Pet Care the authority to employ a locksmith on their behalf and to promptly reimburse Precise Pet Care for all costs incurred for the loss of keys where a lockbox is not provided or in the event of a malfunction of the lockbox, lock, keys or automatic door opener.
15. Precise Pet Care is not liable for any loss or damage in the event of a burglary or other crime that should occur while under this contract.
16. Client agrees to properly secure the home prior to leaving the premises. Precise Pet Care will re-secure the home to the best of its ability at the end of each visit.
17. In the case of an emergency, inclement weather or a natural disaster, the Client authorises Precise Pet Care to use reasonable judgment for the care and well being of Client’s pet(s) and residence. Precise Pet Care will make reasonable efforts to maintain service during these conditions but reserves the right to adjust the schedule of service based on the sole discretion of the Pet Sitter.
18. Precise Pet Care is not responsible for any damages to property and belongings beyond the control of the Pet Sitter.
19. Client is responsible for supplying the necessary equipment and supplies needed for the care of their pet(s) including, but not limited to, a sturdy, well-fit harness or collar and leash for walks or in case of emergencies, pet food, medications, identification tags, litter boxes, cat litter and cleaning supplies. Client authorises any purchase if necessary for the satisfactory performance of duties. Costs of all purchases and related service fees will be added to the invoice and reimbursed to Precise Pet Care.
20. Client authorises the use of pet(s) pictures on website, social media and/or marketing materials for promotional purposes.
21. Precise Pet Care advises website, services, service areas, pricing and terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime without notice.
22. Client authorises this contract to be valid approval for services so as to permit Precise Pet Care to accept all future in person, telephone, online, mail or email reservations/bookings and provide services without additional signed contracts or written authorisations.
23. Precise Pet Care reserves the right to refuse service to any client, at any time, for any reason.
24. The terms of this document apply to all pets owned by the client, including any and all new pets that the client obtains on or after the date of agreeing to these terms and conditions.
25. Client has read the above terms and conditions. Client understands and agrees to all terms stated above.
By requesting, booking and employing Precise Pet Care for any service you automatically agree to the above Terms and Conditions accepting them as a contractual agreement.